CambridgeMATHS GOLD NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum Year 10
CambridgeMATHS GOLD NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum is a complete teaching and learning package for students who may need additional support studying mathematics in Years 7 to 10.
Written by a team of expert authors, the Year 9 & 10 resources provide a practical interpretation of the NSW Syllabus to guide students from Stage 4 through Stage 5.1, with a focus on the everyday and vocational maths that students will encounter in their post-school life. Stage 5.2 content is included in the Interactive Textbook as extension material.
New in the CambridgeMATHS Gold series, the Year 9 and 10 resources:
- equip students with vital maths skills and knowledge that can be applied across a range of vocational and real-life contexts at work, at home or in the marketplace. These practical maths skills activities will engage struggling students by applying maths to practical real-world contexts that make sense, while providing opportunities for students who are ready to challenge and extend themselves.
- actively demonstrate the thinking, processes and working-out that underpins the practical maths skills activities through videos in the Interactive Textbook. These videos enhance classroom teaching, encourage independent learning and support revision.
- demystify the complicated language conventions of mathematics with worksheets and interactive definitions of key terms.
- provide opportunities for more confident students to engage with Stage 5.2 content, which is included in the Interactive Textbook as extension material.
- offers extensive teacher support for teachers, including teaching programs, additional games, puzzles and worksheets, chapter tests, investigation activities and more.
To view a sample chapter, click on the file below in blue.
Full PDF Textbook
Complete textbook [PDF 28.3Mb]
PDF Textbook chapters
Preliminary pages [PDF 2.4Mb]
Chapter 1: Financial mathematics [PDF 3.6Mb]
Chapter 2: Measurement [PDF 4.0Mb]
Chapter 3: Algebraic expressions and indices [PDF 2.5Mb]
Chapter 4: Probability and statistics [PDF 3.5Mb]
Semester review 1 [PDF 0.2Mb]
Chapter 5: Linear and non-linear relationships [PDF 3.3Mb]
Chapter 6: Properties of geometrical figures [PDF 4.9Mb]
Chapter 7: Right-angled triangles [PDF 2.6Mb]
Chapter 8: Equations and formulas [PDF 2.4Mb]
Semester review 2 [PDF 0.2Mb]
Answers [PDF 0.7Mb]
Index [PDF 0.1Mb]
You are entitled to download and store these PDFs. However they may not be transferred to another party, including other students, as electronic or print versions.
To use the enhanced PDF functions, such as note taking, you must download these PDFs to your computer and open them with Adobe Reader 9 or later.
The PDF Textbook is designed for full functionality using the latest version of Adobe Reader. The markup function is available in selected PDF readers for the iPad and other devices using iOS. Check your PDF reader specifications. At the time of publication, Adobe Reader, Good Reader and PDF Expert were viable options.
Note that some PDF file names may comprise the ISBN and chapter number.
|You must have Adobe Reader installed to view the PDF files.|
The complete Teacher Resource Package comprises:
- Teaching programs
- Chapter summary posters
- Chapter tests and answers
- Worksheets and answers
- Skillsheet answers
Note that Skillsheets and Drilling for Gold worksheets are in the interactive textbook