Cambridge VCE Health and Human Development Units 3&4 Third Edition
Written to the new study design by experienced and practising teachers, Cambridge VCE Health and Human Development Third Edition continues to provide the support every student needs for VCE success and now includes a new Interactive Teacher Edition to support every H&HD classroom teacher.
Cambridge VCE Health and Human Development provides students with the skills and knowledge to make informed decisions about their individual health while understanding the role of health within the community.
New in this edition:
- In-depth coverage of each topic in the new VCE study design, including original research focusing on youth health perspectives and influences.
- Improved navigation and design including graphic organisers to engage students and ensure the text is accessible to every student.
- The Interactive Textbook brings the study of health and human development to life and provides videos summarising key concepts and providing guidance on how to tackle examination questions.
- Extensive support for every teacher in the Interactive Textbook Teacher Edition, providing instant access to a wealth of planning, teaching and assessment resources.
What we’ve kept that you love:
- Superior exam support focusing on key terminology and exam-style questions, including a variety of exam-focused activities to enhance students’ understanding of the topic, and end-of- chapter summaries and questions to allow for consolidation and review of each topic.
- In-margin definitions allow for immediate comprehension of new terms and a glossary to support revision.
- Flexible print and digital resource options to suit the needs of every school and their students.
To view a sample chapter, click on the file below in blue.
Complete PDF Textbook
Health and Human Development 3&4 [PDF 60.9Mb]
PDF Textbook chapters
Preliminary pages [PDF 1.5Mb]
Chapter 2: Exploring differences in health status [PDF 6.5Mb]
Chapter 3: Factors contributing to health status [PDF 3.3Mb]
Chapter 4: Improvements in health [PDF 6.4Mb]
Chapter 5: The Australian healthcare system [PDF 4.2Mb]
Chapter 6: Promoting health in Australia [PDF 8.8Mb]
Chapter 7: Healthy eating in Australia [PDF 4.8Mb]
Chapter 8: Comparisons in health status and human development [PDF 4.3Mb]
Chapter 9: Factors contributing to differences in health status [PDF 8.0Mb]
Chapter 10: Sustainable Development Goals [PDF 6.4Mb]
Chapter 11: Promoting global health [PDF 7.2Mb]
Chapter 12: Effective programs [PDF 4.6Mb]
Glossary and Index [PDF 0.9Mb]
You are entitled to download and store these PDFs. However they may not be transferred to another party, including other students, as electronic or print versions.
To use the enhanced PDF functions, such as note taking, you must download these PDFs to your computer and open them with Adobe Reader 9 or later.
The PDF Textbook is designed for full functionality using the latest version of Adobe Reader. The markup function is available in selected PDF readers for the iPad and other devices using iOS. Check your PDF reader specifications. At the time of publication, Adobe Reader, Good Reader and PDF Expert were viable options.
Note that some PDF file names may comprise the ISBN and chapter number.
|You must have Adobe Reader installed to view the PDF files.|
Cambridge University Press has no responsibility for the persistence or accuracy of URLs for external or third-party websites and does not guarantee that any content on such websites is, or will remain, accurate or appropriate.